|LPG Tanker Full Mission Cargo Handling Simulator - Management Level [D.G. Approved]|
Entry Criteria: Officers Holding 2M(FG) & completed GASCO + 12m sea services
Course Duration: 5 Days
This training meets the requirements of STCW section A-II/1, A-II/2, A-III/1, A-III/2 & A-V/1, that states the requirements for planning & ensuring safe loading, care during the voyage & unloading of the cargo as well as maintaining sea worthiness of ship regarding trim, stability & stress.
The simulator is based on a real fully refrigerated 78000 m3 Gas carrier fitted with Relique faction Plant. Ship can load two separate grades of Cargo Pumps, Boster Pump, Relater, Fixed gas detector, IG plant & Emergency shutdown system.
Real time training is provided with Chief officer monitoring & controlling cargo operations in CCR & duty officer conducting operations on deck.
- Familiarization with all cargo equipment & Instrumentation.
- Awareness of hazards of LPG Cargo and Use of checklists in various cargo operations.
- Planning of cargo loading & discharging operations with the use of booster pump & cargo reheater when required.
- Line up for Loading, Discharging, Cooling, Ballasting, Inerting, Heating & Gas Freeing.
- Understand the operation of Reliquefaction plant, analyze the displayed inf ormation to deduce fault.
- Monitor loading, stability, care during the voyage and unloading of LPG cargo.
- Understand all operations of an Gas tanker in a Drydock to Drydock cycle & change of grade operations.
- Identify opeational problems and gain experience in solving them.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC and INDOS No.
- Copies of AFF / FPFF and MFA certificate
- Copy of GASCO Certificate
Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.