|Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator [LCHS] Oil - Management Level [D. G. Approved]|
Entry Criteria: Officers Holding 2M(FG) & completed TASCO + 12m sea services
Course Duration: 5 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
The simulator is based on a real Aframax size double skin oil tanker, with segregated ballast system, slop tanks arrangements, COW & Inert gas system. Vessel can load 3 grades of cargo with double valve segregation. Tank atmosphere data can be monitored continuously. It has both on-line & off-line stress calculation.
Real time training is provided with Chief Officer monitoring & controlling cargo operations in a Cargo Control Room (CCR) & duty officer conducting operations on the deck panel.
- Familiarization with cargo operational equipment, instrumentation and controls.
- Awareness of hazards of LNG Cargo and Use of checklists in various cargo operationsGreater awareness of the need for a proper pre-planning, the use of checklists in various cargo handling operations.
- Planning of cargo loading & discharging operations on loadicator
- Line up for Loadings, Discharging, COW, Ballasting, Inerting & Gas freeing.
- Monitor loading, stability, care during the voyage and unloading of oil cargos.
- Identify operational problems and gain experience in solving them.
- Improve decision making ability to promote safety and protect environment.
- Understand all operations of an oil tanker in a Drydock to Drydock cycle.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC and INDOS No.
- Copies of AFF, MFA certificate
- Copy of TASCO Certificate
Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.