|Bridge Manoeuvring & Engine Control - (Management Level)|
Entry Criteria: C/E, 2/E, Sr.3/E (HOLDING CLASS II CoC) & EO
Course Duration: 4 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
This course provides the marine engineers with an understanding of the operation of bridge manoeuvring system of MAN B&W main engine.
Contents of the course
- Main engine control automation.
- Identification of pneumatic symbols.
- Extensive training on pneumatic circuits.
- Components and their functions in the MAN B&W and Sulzer Main Engine Manoeuvring System.
- Components, operation and adjustment of MAN B&W fuel pump VIT system.
- Safety systems like auto slow down / shut down interlocks and various faults finding methods will be discussed in detail.
- Practical session on pneumatic logic gates.
- Sequential tracing of MAN B&W main engine manoeuvring system and practical session on MAN B&W pneumatic manoeuvring system trainer.
- Sequential tracing of Sulzer main engine manoeuvring system.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.