|Engine Room Team Management|
Entry Criteria: Group of C/E, 2/E, 3/E, 4/E
Course Duration: 4 Days
Presently the engine room staff has to plan and execute decisions, within the available Engine Room resources. The candidates are given training with the help of Full Mission Engine Room Simulator on Engine Room Team Management. The combination of team building workshop and exercises on full mission simulator covers important human resource management element like planning, execution of jobs and decision making, in difficult shipboard situations.
Contents of the course
- To improve capability of the engineers in crisis management /decision making skills with limited available resources.
- To improve communication and team building abilities for better understanding of the members.
- To improve job execution capability in any situation by making right decision and judgment.
- Techniques crisis management and right decision making in adverse circumstances.
- Execute jobs in the best way through work load management and develop a culture of executing various shipboard assignments by balancing the engine room resources.
- To identify stressors in the Engine Room environment and technique to manage stress onboard.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.