|Auxiliary Diesel Engines Maintenance Course|
Entry Criteria: 2/E, 3/E, 4/E
Course Duration: 5 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
This Course covers exclusive knowledge on the different practical aspects of 4 stroke diesel engines with hands on training on different engine components.
Contents of the course
- Inspection of bearings (Bottom end, Main / thrust bearing).
- Inspection of connecting rod (Ovality measurement, cracks in serrations, tightening of bolts).
- Oil Purification and filters / coolers cleaning.
- Onboard Testing of oil samples and procedure for taking samples.
- Turbocharger overhaul.
- Alarm and shutdown testing procedure.
- Fuel valve and Fuel pump overhaul.
- Precautions while overhauling Piston and cylinder cover.
- precautions while overhauling Inlet / Exhaust valves, air starting valves.
- A/E damage case studies.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.