|Programmable Logic Controller - PLC Advanced|
Entry Criteria: C/E, 2/E, 3/E and E/O
Course Duration: 2 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
Modern ships are well equipped with programmable logic controllers to optimize the machinery operation especially in logical systems onboard.
Presently almost all equuipment onboard having logical inputs are controlled by Programmable Logic Controllers. Therefore it is very important for the Engineers and Electrical Officers to have a thorough understanding on the practical aspects of PLc. Candidates are given practical training on trouble shooting and faultfinding of PLC system on logical circuits.
Contents of the course
- Application of programmable Logic Controllers on marine application.
- Uploading data and Downloading data.
- Programming PLC.
- Practical sessions on building shipboard ladder diagrams for logical circuits with PLC.
- Trouble shooting and fault finding logical circuits with PLC.
- Care and Maintenance on PLC.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.