|Tanker Vetting Inspections|
TMSA Training Requirement 3b
Entry Criteria: All Officers who are serving on Tanker
Course Duration: 3 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
Vetting Inspections have become an inseparable part of Tanker Operations today. Every Oil Major prior to taking a ship on charter conducts an inspection to vet the ship to determine whether the vessel is maintained and operated properly to industry standards of safety and quality.
- Understand the purpose of vetting inspections and the repercussions of deficiencies found and noted by the inspectors.
- Have knowledge of the areas which will be inspected and accordingly prepare the vessel for smooth conduct of the inspection.
Contents of the course
- Inspection requirements.
- Preparing for the inspection using SIRE, CDI Checklists and some additional requirements of oil majors.
- Preliminaries with the Inspector.
- Conduct of the Inspection.
- Administration and Record Keeping.
- Common Pitfalls and Deficiencies as per SIRE database.
- Actions post-inspection.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.